Cerchiamo e vendiamo la tua casa in Italia e all'estero

Energy certification APE

Energy certification APE
Our surveyors for you...

A surveyor is available to prepare the certificate of energy performance for your building unit as per Italian law. The certificate APE is mandatory to put your property on the market, either if you want to sell it or if you want to rent it. This document will be then attached to the notarial deed of purchase and sale as well as to the rental contract. Validity is 10 years unless works are made before and are such as to change the class indicated.

Privacy Policy Cookie Policy
By Dinamo Digitale Dati provenienti da Gestionale FastHome